2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: I liked the Element when I fir

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

I liked the Element when I first saw it!
By ANDY FROM MERRICK on

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The new 2007 Honda Element is a pleasure to drive. It's peppy, runs smoothly, and has tons of room. I knew I liked the Element when I first saw it a few years ago. It was "boxy" looking but different than all the other SUVs. And the colors, esp. that unusual orange, were unique. I see people looking at it and in it sometimes. To me all the other SUVs look so much alike. The Element, though it's not so new anymore, has such a striking appearance that it maintains its uniqueness. Even your passengers have a unique ride because they're sitting high up with a great view of the road. The skylight window in the back is fun to use esp. if you're carrying dogs.

Favorite Features

Smooth starting, exterior looks, seats go up against the inside, great pickup, fun to drive, good vision all around, dashboard lights up in daytime, pretty easy to park, you can fit a longboard inside, put the dogs in and remove the skylight. The paint has sparkles.

Suggested Improvements

Please, where are the armrests? Why in the world does Honda do this? It was the same on the 2001 CRV. No passenger armrest. The 2004, 2 armrests. It is so awkward for both driver and passenger to have nowhere to lean their arms.