2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: FUN and Practical

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

2007 Honda Element

FUN and Practical
By John on

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I chose the EX because I did not want carpeting,just vacuum and wipe down with a sponge. EX features are worth the extra cost over the LX, map light, arm rests, stereo, ect.In Florida rainstorms,the AWD is great.I carry lots of gear and you can configure the back end many different ways.I love the feel. A bit of road noise but the sound system in the EX drowns it out. I would like better mpg.I get 19cty and 24hwy. I recommend fog lights and the optional console for extra storage space. I HATE the sunroof! There should be a sliding cover to keep out the heat. In Florida, my backseat passengers are cooking! I plan on getting extra heavy tint for that. I recommend it and would buy it again.

Roomy seating, good leg and headroom-front and back. Dash display with blue lights are cool. Sound system. Fold down and removable back seats. No carpeting, easy to clean. I haven't tried to hose out the car yet. Best of all, it's fun to drive. Suicide doors are nice, but (see below)!

Needs better mpg for such a small engine. Needs a cover for the sunroof on AWD models. What idiot designed that? Some of the plastic interior trim is cheesy. Suicide doors need to open wider to get passengers out in tight parking spots.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review