2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: First Non Jeep/Dodge

2007 Honda Element - Consumer Review

First Non Jeep/Dodge
By Michael on

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Finally recieved it last night after a month wait. Driven about 80 miles so far and it's great. I test drove an 06 LX automatic, but ordered the 07 LX manual because I feel that manuals are more enjoyable, and I liked the added standard features and changes on the 07 model. The element is roomy, and drives well. I like the addition of the standard door lock remote, side curtain airbags, and the fact that the seat belt now retracts into the seat. Have not yet figured out gas mileage, but I know it's better than the Dakota I had. The manual shifter is well placed, easily reachable, and shifts well. I am very pleased so far, and would recommend to friends and family.

Very roomy, suicide doors, power (considering it's a 4 cylinder), placement of shifter and user controls, seat configurations, fun to drive, versitle for "any" lifestyle, poly floor makes cleanup easy, interior tie down anchors, plenty of room for pets, bikes, etc. bikes

Can't think of any yet, but i think 2 power outlets should be standard on all models (although it's only $15 for a second one). I think the 'minor' accessories, such as the table legs and cargo organizer, should be standard.