Fantastic All Purpose Vehicle!!!
By Mooshi on
2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I have driven my Element in every condition imaginable over the last 3 years and love it. Very functional interior allows for many different activities. Hauling, camping, daily commute and more. I average 22 mpg in everyday driving. Factory tires are junk, replaced with Michelin's, what a difference. I recommend installing the clear protective tape on the front end to protect from chips. I had Z- bart install for $450, covers hood, bumper and headlights and it has been worth the money. I love this car and would recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a fun to drive, dependable all purpose vehicle. I have a new baby and the clam shell doors are a challenge for my wife.
Favorite Features
Functional interior. Stereo w/XM. AWD. Price. Rubber floor. Stadium seating and visibility. 2.4 engine. Small turning radius. Easy to park. Available add ons. Dog friendly. Easy to change oil yourself. Very dependable.
Suggested Improvements
Better factory tires. Telescopic steering adjustment. Larger clam shell door opening. Heated seat option. Lumbar adjustment. Hybrid and/or Clean Diesel option. Sunroof in front.