Best all-around vehicle!
By Drelement on
2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I can't say enough how much this is my favorite car I have owned so far, including the '03 Mercedes CLK320 I traded in for this fine SUV. I got the Nighthawk Black Pearl w/ black tinted windows, giving it a very sleek, head-turning appearance. They finally fixed the grey-paneled look that has kept me from fully appreciating the exterior. It rides firm, but sporty while still feeling as tight as a vault. The engine noise is not a concern at all. Acceleration is fine, since I just like to cruise in it. I already used its immense hauling capabilities each of the first 3 days I had it! This car is a keeper!
Favorite Features
New SC trim for '07, 18" rims, spacious interior, cubbies everywhere, flip-up rear seats, holds a large golf bag easily, powerful stereo, Ipod jack, standard XM radio, Honda reputation and quality (no more expensive German electric/mechanical bugs!)
Suggested Improvements
Optional navi w/ rearview camera, moonroof, more SC exterior color choices, replace "tribal" pattern on interior, center armrest could be a little higher, offer Civic SI engine