2007 Honda Element Consumer Review: Awesome

2007 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Review

By Carol Ramos on

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I wanted an auto that my husband would hate! When we went in to pick up My new Element. He fell in love with it. I selected the Metallic Root Beer SC. What is so great, it accommodates tall people really well. He's 6' and my son is 6'4" and there is head room to spare. Now this is what is really awesome, the base part of the Honda Element is about the same size as an compact car but the box design allows for more interior room and it fits in my garage easily. It maneuvers very well.

My favorite feature is being able to flip the seats up and haul large supplies. The toddlers and adults riding in middle love being able to see out the windows. They seem to have as much fun riding as the front seat passengers.

The sunroof should be available on all models instead of just the 4 wheel drive. I would like the seatbelt not catch me in the neck area since I am short. There should be a way to seat more passengers than 4.