2007 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Value and Style
By Trent on 12/13/06 11:13 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just got my Element last week after going in to drive the CR-V. While the CRV is nicer and more refined than previous years, there is just no room for my toys and gear. The Element started to be more attractive from a pure cost of ownership standpoint, as I was looking at leasing a more expensive vehicle originally, but I could purchase the Element for the roughly the same monthly payment. I drove both the SC and standard model, and love the handling of the SC and the unique interior trim points. I'll miss 4WD, but love the wider tires and improved headlight/front end look. I drove it in snow/ice 2 days after purchasing, and although I was a bit tense without 4WD there, it was good.

MY SC
By AALOOPY on 12/12/06 05:41 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We traded in our 2006 Civic because we needed more room for our two kids. I had looked at the element in previous years but didn't care for the looks. Well Honda took care of that with the SC.

One of Many
By Donald on 12/11/06 17:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the most versatile vehicle available in the market segment, We have six of them for our sales people. a 2004,(2)2005,(2)2006 and a 2007 we take the rear seats out and you can fit so much more equipment in them than our two Highlanders,We deliver equipment to construction sites so the all-wheel drive comes in handy as well, I like the new instrument illumiation over the others as well as the vehicle stability control,new seat belt location and side curtian air bags.

Awesome
By Carol Ramos on 12/04/06 21:51 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I wanted an auto that my husband would hate! When we went in to pick up My new Element. He fell in love with it. I selected the Metallic Root Beer SC. What is so great, it accommodates tall people really well. He's 6' and my son is 6'4" and there is head room to spare. Now this is what is really awesome, the base part of the Honda Element is about the same size as an compact car but the box design allows for more interior room and it fits in my garage easily. It maneuvers very well.

Fun
By Tom on 12/04/06 07:52 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The suspension is a little stiff but I got used to it. Haven't enjoyed driving a vehicle this much since my VW van in the early 70's.

Element is an Excellent Family Car
By William Grandy on 11/28/06 21:09 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent interior features. Great leg room for children. XM Radio is a huge upgrade over basic auto radio. This a great choice for family's with 2 small children. Functional with personality. A better city car than FJ Cruiser. Visibility takes getting used to. Definitely needs upgrades like fog lights and roof rack to complete the package.

One sweet ride
By Wyatt on 11/27/06 17:17 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I test drove it, I bought it. Drove it home the same day. I traded in a Nissan 4x4 and wanted something different and looked cool on the road. Meets my expectations. The reviews posted here, are accurate. Good value for the $$ and I would expect Honda reliability.

Element #3
By Tony on 10/31/06 11:21 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We bought an 03 Element EX when they first came out and loved it; so much so, we upgraded to a Rally Red 05 EX (w/side curtain airbags) in March of 2005. In Sept 06, my wife and two young children (1 & 3 year olds) were involved in a head on collision at 50 mph with an inattentive Ford F150. All three walked away from the accident with only minor bruises and burns (from the airbag). There was no doubt we would buy another. We decided on a silver SC and we ABSOLUTELY love the new styling inside and out. Great car for the kids, dog & all of your stuff. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Kiwi Metallic
By theElemenT on 10/11/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Element. It drives and handles so much better than the 2004 Element I traded in. I love the new black utility floor and it is so much easier to get people in the back seats with the seat belts intergrated into the front seats. I'm glad Honda gave the Element VSA and side curtain air bags for safety reasons. I can haul my two Saint Bernards with little problems now. The 166-hp is a nice improvement along with the 5-speed auto. I get about 28 on the highway on average and about 25 in the city. Can't wait to see if it handles even better in the snow than my last Element.

WOW!
By tkcox on 10/08/06 20:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My wife was against this "box" as I kept dropping the hints for the past 3 years. MUCH more comfortable for a 6'5, 230 male I told her. Being that the 2003 model was a rough ride (at best) - she was hesitant considering I bought it without test driving. I was not disappointed. Lots of room, fun to drive and SHE LOVES IT. Home run. Literally. :-)

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.