2007 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Love my Element
By blauvelt.jm on 02/11/07 17:23 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car. It is perfect for my outdoorsy lifestyle and works great with my big dog. I can't wait until this summer to take it on more road trips. And can't wait to be able to camp out in it. I love being able to fit all my gear plus my dog plus a friend and their gear in a car that gets great gas mileage.

I love my Element!
By GSDmom on 02/11/07 09:14 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased my 2007 Element a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! It's great for my two german shepherd dogs! The back seats flip up out of the way easily and the utility floor is easy to clean. It's fun to drive, and handles well. The interior is very spacious, with plenty of leg room for everyone. The steering wheel mounted audio and cruise controls are easy to use. And the XM radio is great! The tailgate configuration in the back makes loading dogs or groceries easy. So far, I'm averaging 24-25 mpg for a combination of city and highway driving. Overall, I love it. It's a great, practical vehicle that's fun to drive!

This car rocks my world!!!
By somma on 02/04/07 21:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a great little car! I can fit my mountain bikes, snowboards, backpacking equipment and the kitchen sink if I needed to in this awesome car. If you are a person who loves the outdoors, this car will DEFINITELY love you too. If you are a little bit messy - muddy or spill- prone like I am, just hose out the inside and get on with your life. No tent? That's fine. Just recline all the seats and sleep under the moon roof with the doors wide open. I love how the doors swing wide open so that you can put whatever you need to in the back seat without shutting your front door and opening your back door. Oh - and it makes a great changing room on cold snowboarding days, too!

SC is Sweet!
By Jesus Murrieta on 01/31/07 10:38 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got my SC in Galaxy Gray. I love it. It has style, and safety. Great handling. I wish it was a bit FASTER!, but for a 4 Cylinder it has pretty good kick off the line. The lower suspension than the other models is cool. but you feel the bumps more than you would like. Buttons are all easy to understand and perfectly placed. Glove box too small, but you get plenty of nooks and crannies to put your stuff at.

I love it!
By DJA123 on 01/02/07 15:20 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I don't know why these aren't more popular. The look is different but not ugly..it really grows on you. It's a comfortable, roomy and reliable multi- purpose vehicle that sells for about $22K with AWD. People are afraid of the quirky style but they are missing out on a fun and practical vehicle. It really makes you feel young at heart regardless of age. If you are on the fence because of the way it looks, believe me, the Element will win you over. It's really fun, practical and a great value!

is the one!
By jeffry Kotler on 01/02/07 10:50 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was shocked when i drove my element. It drives exceedingly well, it's fun to drive, and it does have a quiet ride. I was used to range rovers, (the high end ones), and this is so much fun. You have developed a great car.

It's a good fit!
By Lisa on 12/31/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in a '03 Accord EX V6 for the '07 Element SC. I really bought it for function and convenience (I have 3 dogs), but found there's a lot more I like about it. The SC model was much more stylish and handled a little better because of the bigger rims and tires and lowered base. It's fun to drive. You feel like you're in an SUV but driving a car. I was worried I'd feel the change going from a V6 to a 4 cyl and not like the car as much, but it hasn't bothered me at all... it's pretty good off the start and once you get going, no problem passing others or getting on the freeway. I like it more and more each day.

A Very Good Deal
By David_Wayne on 12/29/06 08:20 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Versatility allows me to use the vehicle for work during the week, and when the weekend comes, wipe the floor with a rag, drop the seats down, and I am ready for the kids. The ride is acceptable, and the visibility is excellent. I love this car.

First Element- Won't be the last!
By familyof4 on 12/19/06 20:57 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had my first Honda Civic for 14 yrs then replaced it with another Civic several years ago. With two kids, we wanted something safer. Given the heavier weight, side curtain air bags and great crash test results, we bought the Element SC and absolutely love it. Its a lot fun to drive, handles very well, sounds solid when you close the doors, ride is quiet, looks great, safer than the previous Civic and is very functional. It has more room from the passenger seats forward than our Mazda MPV. Another very satisfied Honda customer. When will US car makers get on the ball?

I love this car!!
By Albert on 12/14/06 07:24 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After test driving many SUV's I could not believe how this car could have the best road feel, since it's shorter then most of the ones I tested. It was not the quietest or the smoothest ride, but by far the one I loved the most. I liked many cars in my 50 years of driving, but this one I LOVE.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.