2007 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
This is Elementary Dear Doctor Watson.
By Ted on 04/10/07 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Element has most beautiful interior (extreme?) . I like especially the heavy-duty flooring , removable back seats and the fabric . Element is very agile little SUV, it has excellent transmission. I really appreciate Honda for placing polymer panels in places where Hondas notoriously rust and get bumped - the fenders , front and back over bumpers and thresholds. Element is very roomy car , it handles very nicely and I love its Boxy Lego-like looks.. My element like to sip the gas though , I wonder why …. But since it has 75 cubic feet cargo room it is not a tragic situation. All things considered, the Element offers excellent value for the dollar and I am extremely happy .

Fantastic Fun
By RonRig on 04/10/07 11:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If you test drive one, you'll be hooked. Especially if you have dogs, so easy to clean. Can't get over how smooth this rides. You can haul anything and sleep in it too. Full size mattress will fit in back. Remember way back when you had a car you loved and trusted. This has that same feel Plus there are so many modifications on the market to "make this your own!"

This is Elementary dear Watson
By Ted on 04/07/07 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Element has most beautiful interior (extreme?). I like especially the heavy-duty flooring, removable back seats and the fabric . Element is a very agile little SUV, it has an excellent transmission. I really appreciate Honda for placing polymer panels in places where Hondas notoriously rust and get bumped - the fenders, front and back over bumpers and thresholds. Element is very roomy car, it handles very nicely and I love its boxy Lego-like looks. My element likes to sip the gas though, I wonder why. But since it has 75 cubic feet cargo room it is not a tragic situation. All things considered, the Element offers excellent value for the dollar and I am extremely happy.

Better than expected :-)
By Dave on 04/04/07 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've been a long time loyal Honda owner since I was 16. (Now 34 and 6 new Hondas later...) Initially I was a bit skeptical about buying this car. After months and months of research, asking questions, test drives I bit the bullet and bought one on 1/8/07. I've had it for almost 4 months and 3800 miles later, I must say this SUV exceeded my initial expectations! I've driven in several bad snow/ice storms and this SUV just keeps goin' while the other cars and trucks are stranded on the side. (The real-time all wheel drive works wonders!) To make a long story short, if you're considering an Element, go out there and drive it, you'll definitely be impressed!!!

Atomic Blue
By Bergie on 03/31/07 09:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have the base model LX and I am very pleased with all the features. It is very smooth, lots of pep, handling is great, and I average about 24 mpg. This is my third Honda and the quality and reliability of all of them has been outstanding.

I love my E!!
By FranGra on 03/21/07 08:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my E!! I did a lot of research on this car and others, (compared high end to low end). The E was the best choice for our small but active family. I love the look, very comfortable and extremely roomy for us and our son's 6 ft friends. I emailed several dealers to get pricing I was satisfied with. I love how "open" the car is with it's big windows. It is a great priced vehicle. I feel like I got a quality product, and can still afford to travel and put food on the table:) Insurance rate did not change too much. Other E owners have told me how great the car is in snow and ice,son can't wait to go snowboarding to see what it can do at the mt. Plenty of room for his sports and snow gear.

Great, great vehicle!
By New Element Owner on 03/05/07 18:09 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just bought our 2007 Element a few weeks ago, and we already can't get enough of it. My wife and I wanted something different, and we are now the envy of all of our friends. No one can believe how roomy it is. There is plenty of room for your gadgetry and other 'stuff.' The back seat has plenty of leg room for your guests. Would definitely recommend for anyone that is looking to 'wow' their friends and family! LOVE the in dash XM Satellite Radio - I don't know how we lived w/o it before buying this car. All of this cool stuff - AND Honda quality! Overall grade is A+.

2007 Big Improvement Over 2004
By kcbrooksider on 03/01/07 06:59 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded my 2004 Element for a 2007. I was surprised at how much better the 2007 edition is. It is a nicer and safer vehicle to drive. Even with the opportunity to get a different vehicle, the decision was easy to buy another Element. The 2004 was great. It's amazing the things I hauled in that vehicle: a refrigerator, 40 bags of mulch, two love seats...each time with the rear hatch closed.

2007 Honda Element
By hatchva on 02/25/07 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have driven the Element in snow, off- road and on highways. The vehicle seems to be at home wherever I go. I am getting about 21 miles to the gallon in around town and highway mix driving. The interior is functional and is exactly what I wanted. It allows for quick changes from passenger vehicle to cargo carrier to wet dog carrier. The radio is outstanding and the controls on the steering wheel make driving and changing stations much easier. Overall I would rate this as an outstanding vehicle for someone who is between getting a truck or a van and doesn't need seating for 5+.

Love my Honda!
By Nikki on 02/25/07 10:56 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I never really use to like the Honda Element. However after test driving one, I am hooked! I ended up buying one from Boch Honda on the Auto Mile. I LOVE how the Element handles and drives. All my friends cannot get over how much room there is on the inside. I love how easy the seats in the back fold up to create even more room. I will definitely purchase another Honda!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.