2007 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
A pretty cool box
By New Honda owner on 10/25/07 21:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Traded in 07 Nissan Frontier CC with 39,000 miles. Needed more space for kids. Element fits the bill. Rear seats with surprising amount of space, front seats ok. Cargo capacity just right. Engine performance pretty good, but a bit noisy. A/C nice and cold in So Cal desert. Made a good choice.

Look of a Jeep, Quality of a Honda
By Kahnabus on 10/16/07 16:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this on a whim. We were looking into the CR-Vs but when I got in it It was too small, o we checked out the Element. What a nice ride. The seats are very comfortable and the "theater" style seating is cool. Much better stability than most SUVs. To be honest, seeing these on the road didn't seem appealing to me, but the moment I test drove this car I was hooked. It's a fun car to drive. This is the 4th Honda we have owned (5th if you include the 1990 Acura Integra) and I wouldn't trade any of them for another vehicle. We got the Nighthawk black pearl. So far this is the only vehicle I have owned that I didn't noticed a ton of before and especially after purchasing on the road. I'm so satisfied with this vehicle I will probably buy a second one later on down the road But will probably have to pry the Keys to our 2 door Civic from me.

My Little Deuce Coupe
By FB-HOF Joe on 08/16/07 16:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have 3,000 miles on my black 2007 SC and have not been dissappointed with its looks, performance, ride comfort, transporting capacity and its good looks inside & out. The XM radio performance is outstanding! Front seating is quite cmfortable and provides very good stability in turns. The disc brakes are super smooth and stop the vehicle quickly without any nose-diving or pitching. The factory Goodyear tires give a luxury-sedan ride and road grip with responsive handling. I added a rear spoiler to top off the good looks. I would have added fog lights but they are overpriced ($400.00 is a bit heavy on the wallet). You won't be disappointed at all getting an SC! Enjoy!

FUN and Practical
By John on 08/16/07 13:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I chose the EX because I did not want carpeting,just vacuum and wipe down with a sponge. EX features are worth the extra cost over the LX, map light, arm rests, stereo, ect.In Florida rainstorms,the AWD is great.I carry lots of gear and you can configure the back end many different ways.I love the feel. A bit of road noise but the sound system in the EX drowns it out. I would like better mpg.I get 19cty and 24hwy. I recommend fog lights and the optional console for extra storage space. I HATE the sunroof! There should be a sliding cover to keep out the heat. In Florida, my backseat passengers are cooking! I plan on getting extra heavy tint for that. I recommend it and would buy it again.

Good Little SUV
By John on 08/15/07 18:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Honda Element EX in May, 2007, and I've put about 3,000 miles on it so far. It's run fine with no problems. The 166 HP engine is smooth and peppy, but it isn't going to win any drag races. Fuel economy around town is only about 18 mpg, but I've been getting 29-30 mpg on the highway. This car is great for hauling my eight-year old son and his gear and is great for hauling my bicycle to rides. I don't have to take the front wheel off. I just fold one of the rear seats up on the side of the car and throw my bike in the back. The front seats are comfortable and firm. Plenty of head room (I'm 6'2"). Plenty of leg room in the back seat, too.

Root Beer Metallic is so cool
By 30309 on 08/12/07 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Honda Element, I owned a 2005 EX and loved the car but was not impressed with the over all ride quality. Honda stepped up to the plate with the 2007 SC, this Element handles extremely well and at high speed the car is smooth and quiet.

Something different and fun to drive
By Lisa on 07/28/07 18:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I needed to purchase a car with room. I've always owned sports cars. I purchased my Ellie for a couple of reasons. The first is because I loved the looks of it, something different, not your typical SUV. Second is because I have a physical disability. I need to have room for my walker or when I go somewhere that I need to bring my scooter, I just have the back seats folded up and up the ramp it goes! No problem.

I love my 2007 Element SC!!
By Torey Simmons on 07/20/07 09:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 2007 Honda Element SC in 06/07. I traded in a 06 Silverado Crew Cab. My element is so much easier to drive and to park. I get double the gas mileage also. I still have plenty of room for passengers and luggage. For the past several years I've traded in my car every 1-2 years but not this one. I absolutely LOVE it. Thank you Honda for a great vehicle! It's awesome to drive too.

I liked the Element when I first saw it!
By ANDY FROM MERRICK on 07/10/07 19:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The new 2007 Honda Element is a pleasure to drive. It's peppy, runs smoothly, and has tons of room. I knew I liked the Element when I first saw it a few years ago. It was "boxy" looking but different than all the other SUVs. And the colors, esp. that unusual orange, were unique. I see people looking at it and in it sometimes. To me all the other SUVs look so much alike. The Element, though it's not so new anymore, has such a striking appearance that it maintains its uniqueness. Even your passengers have a unique ride because they're sitting high up with a great view of the road. The skylight window in the back is fun to use esp. if you're carrying dogs.

Great car except for the mileage
By E55tech on 06/27/07 12:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We recently purchased our Element and have found it to be extremely useful. The interior is more spacious than you could imagine for such a small vehicle. It is very well designed. The only drawback so far is that we are getting about 18 MPG mixed City/HWY MPG. To claim 21/26 is a bold statement. Great little milk truck though.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.