2007 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Little Blue Bread Truck
By msvic on 03/25/10 16:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I truly concur with the folks who LOVE their Elements. I, too, fell in love with the car when it was first featured in a Newsweek column with a photo of the very first 2002(?) model to hit the road. It took me 5 years to call myself the owner of an Element, but I've never looked back. I love my car. It drives like a dream! I took the back seats out so I'd have room for my dogs. I have never missed carpet. The resilient plastic flooring is ideal, especially when it comes to cleaning (which I'm not so good at because I live in a rural, dirt road area). But, at least when I do clean, I can do it with a bucket of soapy water and a rag--and it gleams!

Nice ride
By steve on 04/25/08 11:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I drive a lot of miles each day and enjoy them all. After back surgery I needed something roomy and easy to get in and out of not to mention good gas mileage. My wife now wants one of her own...

Look of a Jeep, Quality of a Honda
By Kahnabus on 10/16/07 16:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this on a whim. We were looking into the CR-Vs but when I got in it It was too small, o we checked out the Element. What a nice ride. The seats are very comfortable and the "theater" style seating is cool. Much better stability than most SUVs. To be honest, seeing these on the road didn't seem appealing to me, but the moment I test drove this car I was hooked. It's a fun car to drive. This is the 4th Honda we have owned (5th if you include the 1990 Acura Integra) and I wouldn't trade any of them for another vehicle. We got the Nighthawk black pearl. So far this is the only vehicle I have owned that I didn't noticed a ton of before and especially after purchasing on the road. I'm so satisfied with this vehicle I will probably buy a second one later on down the road But will probably have to pry the Keys to our 2 door Civic from me.

Root Beer Metallic is so cool
By 30309 on 08/12/07 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Honda Element, I owned a 2005 EX and loved the car but was not impressed with the over all ride quality. Honda stepped up to the plate with the 2007 SC, this Element handles extremely well and at high speed the car is smooth and quiet.

First Element- Won't be the last!
By familyof4 on 12/19/06 20:57 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element SUV SC 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had my first Honda Civic for 14 yrs then replaced it with another Civic several years ago. With two kids, we wanted something safer. Given the heavier weight, side curtain air bags and great crash test results, we bought the Element SC and absolutely love it. Its a lot fun to drive, handles very well, sounds solid when you close the doors, ride is quiet, looks great, safer than the previous Civic and is very functional. It has more room from the passenger seats forward than our Mazda MPV. Another very satisfied Honda customer. When will US car makers get on the ball?

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.