2007 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Love at First Sight
By Paula on 06/07/08 21:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was in love with the element from day one, it took me until 2006 to finally take a look inside . I was hooked! In dec. 2006 my dealer found a 2007 kiwi lx manual I ordered and bought it on the spot, no test drive needed. I read different reviews for people wanting carpet, different shifter location etc. For them I say "get a normal car." the Element is not for everyone, but good for children, pets, hauling things and having fun.

This is Elementary Dear Doctor Watson.
By Ted on 04/10/07 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Element has most beautiful interior (extreme?) . I like especially the heavy-duty flooring , removable back seats and the fabric . Element is very agile little SUV, it has excellent transmission. I really appreciate Honda for placing polymer panels in places where Hondas notoriously rust and get bumped - the fenders , front and back over bumpers and thresholds. Element is very roomy car , it handles very nicely and I love its Boxy Lego-like looks.. My element like to sip the gas though , I wonder why …. But since it has 75 cubic feet cargo room it is not a tragic situation. All things considered, the Element offers excellent value for the dollar and I am extremely happy .

This is Elementary dear Watson
By Ted on 04/07/07 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Element has most beautiful interior (extreme?). I like especially the heavy-duty flooring, removable back seats and the fabric . Element is a very agile little SUV, it has an excellent transmission. I really appreciate Honda for placing polymer panels in places where Hondas notoriously rust and get bumped - the fenders, front and back over bumpers and thresholds. Element is very roomy car, it handles very nicely and I love its boxy Lego-like looks. My element likes to sip the gas though, I wonder why. But since it has 75 cubic feet cargo room it is not a tragic situation. All things considered, the Element offers excellent value for the dollar and I am extremely happy.

Atomic Blue
By Bergie on 03/31/07 09:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have the base model LX and I am very pleased with all the features. It is very smooth, lots of pep, handling is great, and I average about 24 mpg. This is my third Honda and the quality and reliability of all of them has been outstanding.

This car rocks my world!!!
By somma on 02/04/07 21:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

What a great little car! I can fit my mountain bikes, snowboards, backpacking equipment and the kitchen sink if I needed to in this awesome car. If you are a person who loves the outdoors, this car will DEFINITELY love you too. If you are a little bit messy - muddy or spill- prone like I am, just hose out the inside and get on with your life. No tent? That's fine. Just recline all the seats and sleep under the moon roof with the doors wide open. I love how the doors swing wide open so that you can put whatever you need to in the back seat without shutting your front door and opening your back door. Oh - and it makes a great changing room on cold snowboarding days, too!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.