Love the Element
By EXP on
2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
This was my first new car. What convinced me to buy this car was the interior. I love the fact that the floors are a rubber material that can be wiped up. The seats are stain resistant and the interior is supposed to be scratch resistant. I went for the top model that has real time 4 wheel drive. The car drives very smoothly and it can make really tight turns. Everyone who has seen it is shocked at the amount of room inside the car. There is plenty of let room and head room for even the tall people. There is ample trunk space, and the 90 degree opening of all door makes loading anything easier. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who has kid or who transports a lot of stuff
Favorite Features
I love the fact that the seats are so easy to move, I can easily fold them up so that I have more room to transport. I also love the controls on the steering wheel, it makes life much easier. Cup holders are easily located, and there are enough for everyone in the car.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is that the steering wheel sits low, I sometimes feel as if it is in my lap. I can't just glance at the speedometer, I have to lower my eyes to look under my hands. So far that is my only complaint and I have had the car for two months.