2006 Honda Element Consumer Review: Love my TRP

2006 Honda Element - Consumer Review

EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Love my TRP
By Randall on

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Have owned my MT AWD Tango Red Pearl EX-P for one year. Have been camping, moving daughter to and from college, (5-6 hour trip loaded). Lots of local driving on interstate and side roads. Researched it for a while, knew what I wanted and it has been everything I had hoped for. Have 66,000+ on her, had about 48,000 or so when purchased. Oil changes with synthetics, average 24.6 overall driving. I have the better stereo package with subwoofer, have factory 8-disk CD changer, Yakima roof rack, hitch, etc.. my E gets used. These are great vehicles. Wish that Honda would include them more in their advertising campaigns.

Interior space, 7-speaker stereo with subwoofer, and 8-disc cd changer. The unique, quirkiness of the vehicle. The 4WD/FWD system works very well, it senses when wheels are slipping and changes from FWD to 4WD as needed, and then back. ABS with all the vehicle safety features.

Better fuel economy with a 6-speed manual. Honda making a hybrid or diesel version and they would not be able to keep these beauties on the lot.