2006 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Switched to Honda
By mdavis on 06/23/06 13:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a new 2006 Honda Element EX-P after driving Ford trucks for years and like this vehicle very much. I mountain bike and hike for hobbies so it has been excellent for that. I like the XM satellite radio and the surprisingly roomy interior. The only slight drawback on it is the gas mileage in my opinion.

Very Cool!
By Rebecca D. on 06/17/06 18:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is the coolest car! It felt as though I had been driving it always from when I first got it. It takes a little time to get used to the passenger doors. Very quite, road noise wise. We compared the CR-V to this and this won in so many ways!

Ulility & Function in Form
By Grannuma on 06/14/06 11:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This SUV is I feel the only correctly named machine in the SUV market. Like the Range rovers of the past these are purpose built no frills and reliable.

The best
By alicia on 06/14/06 09:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My parents got the element this year and despite the fact that it costs a lot it was well worth the money. We've owned subarus for 5 years before and none of them have better performed than this car. I love this car with all the space and the clean up is a breeze. It takes me a quarter of the time to clean this car out than it does our other car.

Great for the Price
By Dante on 05/26/06 06:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great. Once you get used to the large space and the height (I used to drive a hatchback) it feels like you have a lot of power. You have a great all-around view and lots of space. For 20K it is a great value and since it has a Japanese made transmission, you know that part is at least reliable.

Element
By Jfont on 05/19/06 19:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Car is so versatile we use it for everything. Floor and durable plastic make it ideal for home projects and pets (dogs especially).

Honda Element
By Tim Olson on 05/16/06 22:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

From the beginning I was attracted to the Element. The functionality of this vehicle is amazing. I have transported two bikes along with camping equipment. I have slept in the Element and have been very comfortable. Driving extended periods are a dream. I have logged 8 hours of continuous driving and have had no fatigue or stiffness.

I Am Impressed
By DOLICA3 on 05/16/06 09:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2003 Element FWD manual and have recently purchased a 2006 AWD 5 speed manual. I love them both. I gave the 2003 to my husband as he fell in love with the darned thing too for hunting and taking the dogs. With the high gas prices, I wish the mileage were a bit better. I am getting between 26-28 mpg. I was used to 40 mpg on my manual Civic. Nevertheless, it is by far, the best vehicle I have ever owned. 2003 Element shows rust already. Actually did within months of purchase.

my element
By cheryle K. Fisher on 05/05/06 20:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am very pleased with my Element. I have two grandchildren and the room in the backseat is great. No more feet pushing on the back of the front seats. Also the system for the safety chairs is fantastic, so much easier then my old car. I also enjoy all the people that come up and ask my how I like my Element. It may look like something a young person would buy, but it sure serves this grandma just fine. Only one thing seems a little off and that is the mileage I am getting. I get 16 MPH in the city and 21 MPH on the highway. Although this is much better mileage that I was getting with my old SUV, which was not a Honda. My son has a Civic but loves to drive my car for fun.

I love the element
By gb on 05/03/06 09:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I normally hate SUV's but the element is unlike an SUV because of its light weight and very good Gas mileage. Also the options that Honda put into the element show it was the result of cunsumer marketing response, Honda listened to what buyers want in a specific vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.