Used 2006 Honda Element Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:

Where were you all my life
By BOXERMOM

2006 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have been thru at least 6 diferent SUV's trying to find the perfect car for my, work, dogs, and camping trips. The 1990 Trooper came close, but this car is perfect. The dogs love it, I love it, and my lead foot loves it. Took it to the snow at Brian Head, Utah. AWD works great. Had chains, didn't use them, and climbed those 12,000 feet mountains like a regular mountain goat. Next trip Glacier national park. Like the seat in 2007 more, since seat belt is conected to seat and not door post.

Washable, no carpets, engine, panoramic windows, gas mileage, agile, great pick up

You did it in 2007. Seat belts on seat.

Great Vehicle!
By Jill

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Highly recommend. Love the interior design and comfort. A little rough on the bumps, but overall, a nice ride. Have over 10K miles and have had no problems.

Comfortable front seats. Open and "airy" interior.

Smoother ride and fuel economy.

In My Element
By FRL Hammer

2006 Honda Element EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is every reson to own a Honda. It is a solid well built car. It is compact on the outside. Huge well designed hauling space on the inside. Seats are wide and comfortable. The engine is a bit under powered. Fuel economey is a true 23 mpg

All the inside space. Great sound system.

Bigger motor

Great car
By black

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's a bit ugly, but a lot of fun. Exterior design is bad, but great inside. Low MPG because it's tall, but it's a quality car. The way the doors open sometimes bothers me, especially when getting other passengers in a tight parking space. Great engine, floor surface and seats. Far from perfect, but worth the experience of owning one.

I Luv My Element!
By EllieMint

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have an hour drive to work on a ridiculous highway. So, my husband and I decided to trade in my 2004 Honda Civic for a bigger and safer car. We chose the 2006 Honda Element in tangerine metallic (bright orange). It was by far the best car purchase we've ever made! Not only is it SO MUCH FUN to drive, but it's SUPER roomy, sooooo easy to clean, it has a ton of compartments, and the sound system is great! We're shopping for a car for my husband now and we can't find anything that comes close to the Element for value and price.

All the room!!! And, of course, the suicide doors.

I get pretty good gas mileage, but it could be better for a Honda. Besides that, I wouldn't change a thing about my Ellie.