2006 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
best ever
By BOXERMOM on 09/25/06 16:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i have owned suvs from every car maker and this by far is the best, it is small to park and yet large to pack, drives like a dream my dogs love it, everyone i show it to, are ready to go out and get one, sorry i didn't buy one sooner, would have not wasted to much time on other suv that made me feel claustrophobic, not this element.-

Love it!
By Deborah Storm on 09/25/06 08:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car for capacity, style and economy. The interior is waterproof so hauling my wet dogs around after going to beach and river outings makes this a perfect car for anyone outdoorsy.

Love It
By Scott S. on 09/20/06 18:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is one great suv. I had a 02 Toyota Tacoma 4dr 4x4 and thought that i was getting a slow no room vehicle. Think again! The Element has it all. The gas savings is a plus. Awd is great. I would never had thought the Element provides all that i need. My kids love it.

A work of art
By MELUVADOG on 09/17/06 09:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I liked my 2003 Element so much, that my husband wanted it. He got it. Then I got a 2006 lx in Red. I love everything about it except for the stereo system that came with it. It is not nearly as nice as the system I had installed in the 2003. Other than that, I am hooked on the Element. A great surprise for both vehicles is that I get between 28-30 mpg which is a bit higher than what is suggested.

Great, fun, small SUV
By Zema on 09/14/06 10:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great use of the interior space. Easily holds four adults in a remarkable use of space. We normally carry two adults, two children and a large dog (Siberian Husky). Everyone loves the car. The kids especially like that they can see forward (because stadium seats). We orginally bought it because we need to regularly go from no-snow states to high-snow states (Canada also) - works great for this purpose. The only option that we bought were the heavy rubber floor mats; we bought them so the dog would not slide around. If you buy it, the manual is a lot more fun to drive than the auto. We often drive at 85+ mph on interstates with no fear other than speeding tickets :) More used than our BMW.

Yippie
By sum1 on 09/11/06 20:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

owned a jeep and rav-4 in the past niether compare in overall driving excitement. good gas mileage, tight turning radius, small in length and fun to drive, me being a tall guy and still have plenty of room to relax both up front and in the back with room to spare. A+

Great Utility Vehicle
By Dan on 09/10/06 11:13 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my family's second Element and we have loved both. Safety and performance are both very good. Very low maintenance. The 2wd seems a little bit peppier than the 4wd that we had previously. The stereo as well as the interior design are both very nice. Ways to improve this vehicle would include; a little bit more power and slightly better fuel economy. Otherwise it is a fantastic vehicle!

Cargo Load
By HC on 09/08/06 10:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After reading owners guide, I was disappointed to read that the cargo load is 675 pounds. So, IMOP, Honda is advertising the cavernous interior as if it can haul lots of stuff, that is doing customers an injustice. If you have the car full...4 people at 150 pounds each, you can only carry another 75 pounds of gear, what's that; two full suitcases? The class I hitch is a joke!

The Honda Elelment
By Niki Jones on 09/08/06 05:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I t drives great I like the new style with all paint and not black plastic around it. The color is great and boy what room for a small SUV.

4- MY DOGS
By jetfire6 on 09/06/06 20:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

the best vehicle for the dog hauler. Great to clean and does not retain the pee pee smell if accidents happen

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.