Used 2006 Honda Element SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:

drinks gas
By Ron James

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I like the way this car/truck/suv handles . It is roomy and useful. I like the easy care of the interior. I have owned several Hondas never a complaint. I also own a 2006 Accord and am very happy with it. The Element posts 22 miles in the city and 24 hwy I get 17 city and 19 highway if I drive conservative. It drinks gas like a full size suv and the gas tank is small there is only 12 gals before the reserve. So hwy range is 250 miles not good for long trips outside of town that you might want this for. If you are looking for a suv for trips to the country look for something else.

Peppy engine good steering and easy to take care of.

Better gas milage and a much larger gas tank.

best ever
By BOXERMOM

2006 Honda Element SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i have owned suvs from every car maker and this by far is the best, it is small to park and yet large to pack, drives like a dream my dogs love it, everyone i show it to, are ready to go out and get one, sorry i didn't buy one sooner, would have not wasted to much time on other suv that made me feel claustrophobic, not this element.-

roominess, light, no blind spots, peppy fun to drive and responsive

at first i would have said the back windows, but know im used to them, dogs got the hang of them too.-

Love it!
By Deborah Storm

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car for capacity, style and economy. The interior is waterproof so hauling my wet dogs around after going to beach and river outings makes this a perfect car for anyone outdoorsy.

The body style, color, stereo, fold away seating, roominess, tinted windows and it comes with loaded with power everything.

front and side curtain airbags to protect your head.

Love It
By Scott S.

2006 Honda Element SUV EX-P 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is one great suv. I had a 02 Toyota Tacoma 4dr 4x4 and thought that i was getting a slow no room vehicle. Think again! The Element has it all. The gas savings is a plus. Awd is great. I would never had thought the Element provides all that i need. My kids love it.

AWD, sunroof, the interior layout.

Make a carpet option for the floor.

A work of art
By MELUVADOG

2006 Honda Element SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I liked my 2003 Element so much, that my husband wanted it. He got it. Then I got a 2006 lx in Red. I love everything about it except for the stereo system that came with it. It is not nearly as nice as the system I had installed in the 2003. Other than that, I am hooked on the Element. A great surprise for both vehicles is that I get between 28-30 mpg which is a bit higher than what is suggested.

It's a dogmobile. Great for the animals without worry of ruining interior. Handles wonderfully in snow, rain, and intrepid weather.

Better factory installed stereo system. Also, would be nice to have a better quality tire from the factory. These tires wear fairly fast.