2006 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Typical Honda!
By 16YEAROLD on 12/30/09 00:05 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car for my birthday in October, and I am loving it! I have wanted one since they came out, and I am happy for going with my intuition. I love Honda's in general. My aunt has a 1990 Honda Accord with over 300,000 miles on it, and it is still going strong, and drives like new. I did have to get used to the blind spots, but what car do you not have to get used to them in. I mean all cars have blind spots in different places... I have the stick, and I have not regretted it one bit. Some people don't like the suicide doors, but I love them. They just take a little getting used to, but we used to have a Saturn with one, so it is no biggie to me...

Japanese Land Rover
By Steve Burgess on 09/02/08 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Having owned Honda Civics, Accords and a 99 CR-V (still going strong), I did not hesitate to buy another Honda. My experience with the dealership and all models has been excellent. Only two complaints with interior: no dead pedal for left foot and the seats do not breathe when wearing shorts -- sweaty legs. To quote an old R&R song: "She may not be pretty but she sure can cook." It can go anywhere and haul just about anything.

Elemental!
By Kim on 01/02/07 12:43 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car - especially if you are outdoorsy, have animals, etc. FUN to drive, you can sit up and see things without the gas gobbling of a larger vehicle! Best car I've had in a long time!

My 06 Element 2wd 5spd
By Matt Bennett on 07/24/06 09:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element EX-P 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really enjoy driving this vehicle and taking it on trips. Interior room is very accomodating for family. I am 6'4" tall and can easliy fit in front or back seats with plenty of room to move.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.