2006 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Bulletproof
By Cperficio on 09/06/08 14:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

There's not a better value on the market folks. My 6-3 teenage son fits comfortably in the back seat and there's lots of room for his euphonium on the storage area. For the same money we considered a Pontiac Vibe which is a good car but claustrophobic when compared to an Element. I'm 6-0 and the seating position for me is ideal, I could drive it ALL day. Oil change is a snap(I change my own) with no need for a jack. With the black panels it really stands out from the crowd after I wash is and treat them with Armor All. Something I've noticed, you never see an Element on a used car lot.

Great car
By black on 04/08/07 20:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's a bit ugly, but a lot of fun. Exterior design is bad, but great inside. Low MPG because it's tall, but it's a quality car. The way the doors open sometimes bothers me, especially when getting other passengers in a tight parking space. Great engine, floor surface and seats. Far from perfect, but worth the experience of owning one.

my 06' honda element
By Ryan Rice on 12/12/06 07:36 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Element in august of 06' and never thought id love it as much as I do. It is so versatile! The element has so much leg room in the front and back seats, I never have a complaint from any of my friends. My favorite feature thought is the folding seats. I have plenty of room for a few sets of golf clubs or when I need to take my bulldog somewhere the fold up seats are perfect bc the cargo area is so huge for her cage to fit into. The element body style is not for everyone I must say. You must be a real fan of boxy SUV's to appreciate the body style. But the interior is something that everyone can appreciate.

LOVE IT
By JACK on 08/26/06 08:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I do a lot of mountain driving. For a 4 banger this vehicle has a lot of pep. i removed the back seats to accommodate the load I usually carry. Tons of room! I love the smooth engine. The only con I can think of is that it pulls to the right because of torque on the front drive wheels. the right drives more than the left.

My Element, my dear
By Annetta Johnson on 07/13/06 17:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The fact that it has all the headspace and room is suprising because from the outside it looks quite small. I went from an Isuzu rodeo to this but the handling and gas mileage is already noticable. I have only had this about 2 weeks. But I am very pleased.

Element
By Jfont on 05/19/06 19:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Car is so versatile we use it for everything. Floor and durable plastic make it ideal for home projects and pets (dogs especially).

Really fun car to drive
By KevinK on 04/13/06 09:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

When looking for my first car, I didn't want to have a "bland" looking vehicle and this is definitely a head-turner. I was wary at first of getitng a manual for an SUV as I had driven others and the clutch always seemed tough. The manual trans on this car was very forgiving and shifting gears was very smooth. There was plenty of power available. The interior design was wonderful and ive never seen as much rear legroom for the rear seat. Overall great car.

I love our honda elements
By KIM MELCHERT on 02/05/06 14:23 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Element LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is our second Honda Element. This time we tried the awd lx. Our first Element is a 2003 dx. We love them both and I don't think we will ever have a different vehicle as long as they still make the Element. Both cars are manuals and they drive like a dream in all conditions. I would recommend the Element to anyone interested in a find product at an affordable price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.