2005 Honda Element Consumer Review: My 5th and best Honda

2005 Honda Element - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My 5th and best Honda
By Sold on Honda on

2005 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Honda Element is functional and great to drive. With XM radio, I have lots of music choices, too. I've hauled furniture and boxes and taken people on sightseeing rides in the area. Great visibility for all, since the back seat is raised. Enough power and stability for me, too. And only 6 inches wider than my last Honda Civic. I especially like the molded pieces on the front and back fenders. Gas mileage is okay for a heavy vehicle. I traded in my 2000 Honda Civic Coupe and find the Element seating to be more comfortable. Good maneuverability.

Red. Back seats easy to put up against the windows. It is easy to get things in and out of the back with both side doors open. Back door opens down so that heavy things can be slid out. Fun to drive. Driver sits high with good front and side visibility. Good value for the price.

Sidesteps make it easier to get into vehicle. Would suggest a redesign of the center console for more storage for small articles.