2004 Honda Element Consumer Review: We Love It

2004 Honda Element - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

We Love It
By Element Owner on

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

We have a toddler and two large dogs. Thanks to our dogs and kid this car really gets dirty quick but thankfully it cleans up quick. A damp sponge works great on the interior. WE did have one problem with it this past summer when a full pump sensor failed and the car lost power and the engine light came on (the vehicle had to be towed)but that appears to be a fluke incident. The car has been running great since then. The car has nice pickup on the highway when passing other vehicles. A wonderful car at a reasonable price! We love it.

We like the easy to care for interior, the interior has fantastic headroom, The stadium designed back seats give a great view to passengers in the back. The stereo is very powerful. Not something we needed but impressive none the less. I love the way the rear hatch opens.

I have found there is a large blind spot over my left shoulder. The columns seem to line up just right blocking my view.