My Element saved my life.
By kariscolley on
2004 Honda Element DX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
I'm writing this review in respect for Ellie, my Element. The accident wasn't my fault, I was hit by a man that ran a stop sign at a 2 way. I didn't have a sign, so we were both going around 40. My driver's side hit his passenger side. Both air bags were deployed. The whole front left side of Ellie was crushed. The part underneath the wheel that connects it to the dash was cracked in half. I had my little sister in the front seat, 14, im 16. Didnt feel a thing. Neither of us were injured. My Ellie stayed right where we had hit, though it was raining really hard and i turned ridiculoulsy fast when we hit. He was knocked into a neighbor's house. Thank you Ellie, love you and miss you <3
Favorite Features
I bought her with 162000 miles. She has been like new this whole time (though it was a short amount of time) i'm positive I could have had her for at least a few more years, at LEAST. People say they don't like the outside, you either love it or you hate it, sure. It's different. But anyone that got in my car was amazed at the inside. It's the roomiest car I've ever seen, it looks so small on the outside.
Suggested Improvements
an extra seat maybe.? :)