2004 Honda Element Consumer Review: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MIS

2004 Honda Element - Consumer Review

2004 Honda Element

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
By guest2011 on

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

'04 EX was my first SUV, first Honda. I hated the seat discomfort, the cheap-feeling floors, scratches in interior plastic, exterior plastic, worn bushings, rear differential, some other minor things and annoyances. That's until i bought 2014 CRV LX. I love my Element now!!! I miss it and i want it back!!! My second honda is my last, that's for sure.

Built quality, built like a tank, ground clearance, AWD system is typical honda but effective and practical in my environment, washable plastic interior, exterior, washable seats, seat material in EX is not the same as LX back then. Seating comfort. PASSENGER ARM REST!!! (EX model) Simplicity. No electronic gimmicks like bluetooth, stupid wide angle confusing rear cameras, pixelated 4-5" screens. Indestructable exterior plastic. Interior space, easy to detail, wash. Very fun to drive, road visibility.

Comparing to my new 2014 CRV my only complaint it no lumbar support, would prefer less boxy look, height, road noise. If i ever consider another honda i would want it to be a combination of CRV+Element, but i will never buy another honda again and honda will not make anything like that ever again. Don't know if any other manufacturer makes something like this. Wish MPG was better.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review