2004 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Buy This Car
By mndice on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I rarely like anything, but this car is the best purchase I've made since my big screen TV. If you are looking for a vechicle that sits 4, can haul like a truck, and has honda-like mechanics, then buy this car; you won't regret it. I absoultely love my 2004 EX 2wd orange car w/ side airbags.

Great SUV
By Thuan Dinh on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It was one of the best SUV that I own, and it handle just like the honda accord that I own. Great SUV to have.

the funny looking Honda
By sa1ymander on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really did not think I would like this vehicle, I was SO wrong. I owned a Lexus previously, and quite frankly was sick of the payment. My Honda Element is so roomy and it is the smartest thing I have done in a long time. The gas mileage is awesome. I truly love it.

unbelievable for the price
By bonno on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

had it now for 9 months it is a awesone drive ,huge inside,the stereos system rocks it gets excellent gas mileage and i love not having to vaccuum the truck ...oh yeah ,it does pretty well on the beach if your careful with it

E-Review
By WLC on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

FUN TO DRIVE, acceptable fuel economy. Does not like crosswinds, or rough/uneven surfaces, otherwise has a very surefooted feeling and easy to drive. It has swallowed everything that I have thrown at it easily, from tons of luggage to wheelchairs,etc. ), and a standard radio that plays MP3's. When I drive, I am in my ELEMENT, I love it...

fun to drive
By godzilla on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

i love my element.traveling is a breeze.i can tote 12 foot ladders!!!i look seriously cool in it!!

Very satisfied!!
By Hollifer on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Element. I have two large dogs. It handles like a car but is like a large van inside when I put my sits up. The seats are also light enough for me to put in or out by myself.It's large enough to sit four comfortably and still bring my dogs along!

Awesome car!!!
By Kristine on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element LX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This SUV is really great! Even though its the same engine like the CR-V, this car has style and looks. Has a lot of room and i can actally put something big in the trunk. Even though the exterior looks like its a box, it beats the toyota scion looking more like a BOX. This ride is for more young ones. The price is affordable.

Honda Element
By RFC on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've had my Element for 10 months and I enjoy it today as much as the first week I had it.I consider it a true sport utility vehicle. The way the seats fold up make the rear space very usable. The seats also easily come out more space. The interior is rugged and the all season mats are a must for this type of SUV. In deep snow its unstoppable with its unique 4 wheel drive system. I have had no problems with it at all and have only had it back to the dealer for oil changes and tire rotation. The long list of available options only add to the fun of owning and driving this very unique and reliable SUV.

It works for me
By Craig O on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had seen an ad for the Element about six months prior to its release and was impressed by the look. As soon as I had driven one and saw the roomy interior I was sold. I have three big dogs and they all fit comfortably inside. Clean up is a breeze. I have been on a couple road trips and found that the Element handles great on the Interstate and the milage was a bit higher than what was on the sticker. All in all it was the vehicle I was looking for at this time. I rather enjoy the strange looks I still get when I drive past.