2004 Honda Element Consumer Reviews 42

2004 Honda Element - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
I'm in my "element"
By Andyo on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! It's practical for a mom with kids for around town or a weekend trip, and it has the Honda reliability! Especially love the rear open side doors.......gives a lot of room in the back.

Totally functional
By Gabriel-Dash on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This multi purpose vehicle is another winner from Honda.This is my 4th Honda i've had the pleasure in driving,and as always Honda comes through.For a four cylander vehicle it has suprisingly good power, combine that with the real time drive, and it's 24MPG...Well to say the least this car will please many different people.

I LOVE IT!!!!
By Tammy In MI on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Element for only less than a month. I've loved them from the first time I've seen them a year ago. It handles nice, the room is unbelieveable and the drive is better! Perfect for anyone - with kids or no kids! Love the sunroof in the back for my child! He loves it! I am 31 years old and it's perfect for all ages - young and old.

Rattle Box
By beano on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Car started to rattle a day after driving it off the lot. The rattle was on the passenger side in the dashboard area. Took it to the dealer and while trying to fix it they broke the windshield. Put another one in and it was defective also and the rattle went from the passenger side to the driver side. Now, with the third windshield installed it has a completely different intermittent rattle in the dash area. Will try taking it to a different dealer.

Element Rules
By gearedupcowboy on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

LOVE my new Element. Always owned Ford in the past, never again. Versitile, stylish, fun, young, and a head turner...the Element has its good points too.

Great Versatile Vehicle
By kitrock on 01/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This Suv is perhaps the most thought out and versatile vehicle I have own. The engine is a little weak and excelleration is moderate. Fuel economy is average for Honda, but excellent when compared to other SUVs. The drive takes a while to get used to because of the long space between the driver and A-Pillar, but it drives very nice and responsive. The turning radius of the element is excellent, turns on a dime. Alot more interior room than anything in its class, especially for rear passengers. I do hear alot of road noise, mostly from the wind, because of the square non- aerodynamic shape.

Best bang for the buck!
By bbhemery on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I did my home work and compared apples for apples with others in this class.Well let me say that for money you really get the most with the Element!Family friendly and lots of space!The ex comes loaded and lots of safety features which is optional with other vehicles in this class!It's a great deal!

My Review of the Element
By Charmange Chii on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX AWD 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

its a lot of fun in a small car

Honda Element
By C. Hart on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am a tried and true Honda driver. I had and accord, 2 CRV's, and my Element. You can't beat a Honda. I believe they are the most reliable car on the road. The Element is a great vehicle - Fun to drive and very durable. Tons of room. My fifteen year old son is 6 foot 2 inches tall and still has room to stretch his legs in the back seat and more than enough head room. He also enjoys the sunroof over the back seat. For a small active family this is the vehicle to have. The drive and comfort level outways the CRV.

SPACE CLOUD
By CUPCAKE on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

THIS IS A DREAM ITS SACIOUS TURNS HEADS AND KIDS LOVE IT TOO. GET ONE OR AT LEAST RIDE IN ONE U WILL LOVE IT.ITS ECONOMICAL EASY TO KEEP CLEAN WHAT OTHER VEHICLE CAN U THOROOUGHLY CLEAN ABD SHINE IN 20 ITS GREAT.