2004 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Fantastic & Fun
By frdglove on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is just a fantastic & fun vehicle to drive and own. It is smooth and peppy on the Interstate. It is quiet and comfortable in the city. The washable interior and the fold up seats make it a natural to haul feed or seed or lumber for my farm. It is large enough with the rear seats folded up to carry many appliances and furniture. It is shorter than my wife's Ford Focus but the ride and interior space seems almost to be that of a luxury SUV. We have more than 50,000 miles on it in about eight months so I have the length of usage to speak confidently of its abilities. Oh yes, it's audio system is great also.

In My Element
By DBrandon on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV DX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We enjoy camping and travel to National Parks. The Element with its versatile interior design meets many of our camping needs.

elements are excellent
By yzmxn23 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

i rally like mine, it rides nicely, and its a honda so you knwo itll last forever as long as u keep the maintenence up on it.

Fun and economical
By Julia King on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun SUV -from the styling to the performance. We call it our baby Hummer and laugh because it gets more than 5 miles to the gallon. It's amazing the pep this SUV has with a 4 clylinder motor.

Love My Element
By jbird on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV DX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My Honda Element is only one month old, but I have bought enough new cars to know better than to base an opinion on emotions or new car smell. This vehicle is something special. It has achieved an awesome balance between vehicle types.

Versatile, Functional, Futuristic
By Thundercow on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome! My other car is a Mercedes SL500, and I find myself taking the Element more often than not. The Element is fun, well-built, and incredibly versatile. The interior is the greatest asset. It has rubberized surfaces for easy cleaning and long wear. The rear seats fold to make a bed, fold out of the way, or can be removed. This car can do snow, dirt, camping, hauling, delivery, daily driving, and it does it all well.

Love my 2004 the Honda Element
By RoadDuck2 on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have been driving my 2004 Honda Element for a few weeks now and love everything about it. I bought it from Sport Honda in Silver Springs MD. Julius was our saleman. He is just wonderful and sweet. So we have had a great experience with everything.

disapointment
By yoda2 on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

after owning the car for a year i have found that it has way too many rattles and squeeks. the dealership has a very hard time fixing them. i have never been rattle or squeek free!!! honda needs to go back to the drawing board and take a good hard look at the problems in the dash area

Excellent Family Car
By mecasey67 on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

With two small kids and a dog, I needed a second car that could carry everyone if needed (and if our van was unavailable). The Element is great in this role. On weekdays it gets me to work and back, and on the weekends we can gather up our gear and the dog and go. Liquid spills and dog hair are all easily washed away. A fun car to drive. Honda build quality is evident everywhere.

funky but gets the job done
By nikk on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The Element might look alittle weird but if your looking for a reliable 4wheel drive at a decent price, and like to take long drives, this is your best best!