2004 Honda Element SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Element model:
Kick ass
By takr301 on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is exactly what the doctor ordered. I can tow my motorcycles, get it muddy, go snowboarding and not have to worry

Honda Element
By Georgia49 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have really enjoyed this car even though I'm older than the target demographics.

HONDA ELEMENT EX
By SONYA P. on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I LOVE THE TRUCK, THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE IS THE BACKDOORS. I WOULD PREFER THAT THEY OPEN WITHOUT HAVING TO OPEN THE DRIVERS' DOOR.

Ms. Elee
By elee on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV DX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love the functionality best of all!

BUCK THE SUV/MINIVAN TREND!!
By BananasRUS on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is, by far, the best value vehicle on the market!! It is the most practical, economical, fun-to-drive vehicle built today and it turns heads wherever I go!! It not only gets good gas mileage and has tons of cargo room, but it has umpteen seating configurations and is easy on the wallet. Also, the quality of the workmanship, fit and finish, standard features make for an unbeatable deal for the price!!

Youre My Boy Blue
By part16john on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Got my new fiji blue E last week and i love this car. i cant wait for warm weather and to go camping this summer. my first new car so i am pretty excited about it.

element
By lbiltz on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

It is the perfect car for me. I have 2 large dogs, greyhounds, that fit perfectly with the seat backs folded down. Also, I am a horticulturist that sometimes need to carry plants, equipment and mulch. All of which fit very well in the back with the seats folded up along the sides. There are plenty of tie-downs so that things aren't moving around, and everything cleans up very nicely. It's worked out just perfectly!!

Not Your Average Compact SUV
By Winsted Mike on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Nice balance of performance, driveability and economy. Decent acceleration and fuel economy (22-23 mpg). Handles hills at Interstate speeds effortlessly. Funky shifter looks odd, but works well. Most controls are simple and straight forward. Seats are comfortable, handling precise and ride firm, but not jarring. Nice surprises: sunvisor extenders, storage everywhere. Quirks: high belt line makes reaching drive-up ATM a stretch, gauges hard to read on cloudy days, dashboard light adjustment is awkward, no glove box light, cargo slides on plastic floor as you drive. Can't get optional arm rest/storage bin with the stick shift (do it yourself).

The Best Kept Secret is Out
By tbdass on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car I've ever owned. It's all-purpose functionality is excellent along with the wonderful drive and comfort.

Fantastic & Fun
By frdglove on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Honda Element SUV EX Fwd 4dr SUV w/Side Airbags (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is just a fantastic & fun vehicle to drive and own. It is smooth and peppy on the Interstate. It is quiet and comfortable in the city. The washable interior and the fold up seats make it a natural to haul feed or seed or lumber for my farm. It is large enough with the rear seats folded up to carry many appliances and furniture. It is shorter than my wife's Ford Focus but the ride and interior space seems almost to be that of a luxury SUV. We have more than 50,000 miles on it in about eight months so I have the length of usage to speak confidently of its abilities. Oh yes, it's audio system is great also.