13 of 13 people found this review helpful
Only for the Lonely/Adventurist Person
By kingkorvo on
Vehicle2003 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
ReviewWhen I purchased my Honda Element, I was enchanted with the uniqueness of the ride: it was a truck, SUV, and small car mixed altogether and it can get you where you want to go. It's a great ride for someone who doesn't have kids and likes the great versalitity of a crossover vechile.
1) It's a Honda; its gonna retain value
2) Weather conditions/ off road- handles great
3) Plenty interior space; could live out of it
4) Crosscountry trips made easy
1) It's only a 4 seater
2) Arm rest only for driver seat
3) A/C control of cabin is hard because of size
4) Anything on the floor rolls up to the front because of stadium seating
5) Gas mileage runs 19/22
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.