2003 Honda Element 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Not what it should be

2003 Honda Element - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Not what it should be
By Ken on

2003 Honda Element EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I got the car and thought it was the best for about a year, but since then i have had 3 windshields replaced, and 2 more chipped, because the windshield is to stright. My drives seat has had to be replaced, Honda said I wore it out, not so it is made out of bad material and they won't fess up to that. Now I have had to tune up the computer so the engine light would go out. The millage lights in the dash had to be replaced. Bottom line to many things are going wrong to give this car a good review, i wish i had some of the cars these other people are talking about.

Favorite Features

I love to drive it, for its style, and the way it handles, this part is nice and the way it opens and closes the doors are great.

Suggested Improvements

I can only talk about the 2003, and they may have improved on it already but the glass in the windshield needs to be of a tougher quality, as not to brake. The seat material needs to be improved on. Just to put some better quality material into the car.