When I purchased my Honda Element, I was enchanted with the uniqueness of the ride: it was a truck, SUV, and small car mixed altogether and it can get you where you want to go. It's a great ride for someone who doesn't have kids and likes the great versalitity of a crossover vechile.
1) It's a Honda; its gonna retain value
2) Weather conditions/ off road- handles great
3) Plenty interior space; could live out of it
4) Crosscountry trips made easy
1) It's only a 4 seater
2) Arm rest only for driver seat
3) A/C control of cabin is hard because of size
4) Anything on the floor rolls up to the front because of stadium seating
5) Gas mileage runs 19/22
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.