2014 Honda Crosstour Consumer Reviews

2014 Honda Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:
One More Time
By like2bike on 10/31/14 06:24 AM (PDT)

2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2010 Crosstour and now have a 2014 - the first time I have ever bought the same model twice. The comfort, quietness and practicality are compelling. Try as I might, I couldn't find another vehicle that fit my needs as well. The interior is upcale enough for clients and the backseat comfort and leg room are outstanding. Chicago winters demand all-wheel drive. I use the speaker phone a lot and the Active Sound Control provides a very quiet cabin. Unlike many SUVs, my bicycle can be stored in the back without the seat down, plus it's out of sight. Gear fits cleanly into the floor storage compartment. Good acceleration and over 30 mpg highway.

The Ultimate Accord
By tollytime on 09/06/14 20:05 PM (PDT)

2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Accord suffix was dropped after a slight re-design in 2013, but the genetic relation to Honda's best selling sedan remains strong. Fit, finish, and quality, are excellent! The Crosstour is more like a "Super Accord" that has a beefier structure and higher road clearance. The suspension was raised to mimic a small SUV, but don't get it confused with an off-road vehicle. I'm sure the raised height will aid in deep snow and muddy country roads, but don't try to drive over a hefty log blocking your path. The rear hatch compartment with fold down seats will allow you to transport larger items but less room for extra passengers. Rear cargo room with the seats up is good, but not remarkable.