Great Car, Great Price
By jjcaddy on
2013 Honda Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
How could a guy who's used to Cadillacs and Corvettes end up with a Honda Crosstour? Believe me, I've heard this more than once from friends and Family. I'm actually a little surprised myself. But the plain truth is this... Cadillacs just aren't Cadillacs anymore and Corvettes are priced higher than my first house... And I'm not THAT old. I went looking for a new car for <$30K. What I found, after going from dealer to dealer, was this... They all looked alike... Ford, Chevy, Toyota... It didn't matter... They all ran together in my head like a myriad of counting sheep. Then it happened... Driving north on I-75 one Saturday afternoon... I'm clipping along at a speed slightly higher than the
Favorite Features
...local County Mounty would have let go.... Coming quickly closer in my rear view was what I knew had to be an expensive European sports car. As it whizzed by, I was stunned to see the "H" on the rear. A Honda, I thought? No way. Well, I'm a former employee of the Toyota Manufacturing Plant and even though I've never been Brand-Loyal, I have stayed away from their direct competition... Until now. I spent the rest of the weekend researching the Crosstour, loved what I saw and showed up Monday morning at a Honda Dealer nearby who, from conducting an inventory search the night before, had the exact Crosstour I wanted. By noon, it was mine. And I've never been happier with a car.... NEVER!!!
Suggested Improvements
Honda did a wonderful job packing everything I wanted in a car in a stylish package, made it very affordable, very economical, and, most importantly... It doesn't look like anything else out there!!! Great Job, Honda!!!!