Love My Honda Crosstour
By pnpretired on
2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I decided to downsize after driving SUV's for many years. The hatchback makes for an easier transition. I owned a Honda Accord Coupe many years ago, but did not like the new style. I am so glad I found the Crosstour. This car looks great, sporty but still a four door. I am shocked at the reviews criticizing the look. I looked at the Lexus and the Infiniti, but didn't really want to purchase high octane fuel. I don't drive my personal vehicle to work. It's so fun to drive, I can't wait for the weekend so I can get in my Crosstour and go! I love that there are not very many of them on the road right now. I absolutely love this car.
Favorite Features
Love the hatchback, but do wish Honda had made the lift automatic. The sound system is awesome. I love the Bluetooth for my Iphone. The interior of the car is beautiful and comfortable, more front room than the Camry. The back is somewhat small for our large size guy friends, but they don't often ride with us anyway. The only thing I have had a problem with is syncing the garage door opener. Hopefully my husband can figure that out.
Suggested Improvements
As mentioned previously, the only improvement would be an automatic lift on the hatchback.