2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:
Surprising Choice!
By hrdrive on 05/07/14 22:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I wanted to upgrade to a larger, safer, 4-door vehicle. We looked at smaller SUVs and station wagons. In fact, we almost bought the Subaru Outback 3.6R, however the gas mileage was not impressive at all. Our FJ Cruiser gets better gas mileage than that. And the quality was...ok. We happened to pass by a Honda dealership and seen the Crosstour out front. I had to test it out and to my surprise, it was everything we wanted and more. What a comfortably smooth ride! I have been averaging 23-27 mpg, depending on traffic. The interior is incredibly comfortable and the looks of Crosstour is very sleek. I feel like I am driving a very expensive, luxury car.

Great Car, Great Price
By jjcaddy on 11/27/13 08:26 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

How could a guy who's used to Cadillacs and Corvettes end up with a Honda Crosstour? Believe me, I've heard this more than once from friends and Family. I'm actually a little surprised myself. But the plain truth is this... Cadillacs just aren't Cadillacs anymore and Corvettes are priced higher than my first house... And I'm not THAT old. I went looking for a new car for <$30K. What I found, after going from dealer to dealer, was this... They all looked alike... Ford, Chevy, Toyota... It didn't matter... They all ran together in my head like a myriad of counting sheep. Then it happened... Driving north on I-75 one Saturday afternoon... I'm clipping along at a speed slightly higher than the

Love My Honda Crosstour
By pnpretired on 11/01/13 05:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I decided to downsize after driving SUV's for many years. The hatchback makes for an easier transition. I owned a Honda Accord Coupe many years ago, but did not like the new style. I am so glad I found the Crosstour. This car looks great, sporty but still a four door. I am shocked at the reviews criticizing the look. I looked at the Lexus and the Infiniti, but didn't really want to purchase high octane fuel. I don't drive my personal vehicle to work. It's so fun to drive, I can't wait for the weekend so I can get in my Crosstour and go! I love that there are not very many of them on the road right now. I absolutely love this car.

Severe Floor Board Shake - hesitation
By lneil06 on 10/19/13 18:40 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is our second V6 AWD crosstour. We have a severe floor board shake at 22mph- 30mph. If you in stop and go traffic - the car will even hesitate along with shaking the floorboards and gas pedal. This is a major design flaw and it's much worse in normal drive then in S drive - using the paddle shifters. The car also shakes real hard at 70-78mph on the highway as - tires are balanced This is a Engine and or Transmission design flaw. Had it in our 2010 and now worse in our 2013 - The put the VCM in the Acura RDX and people are complaining about the same problem. I'm just waiting for something to break loose under the hood and cause a accident. HONDA FIX YOUR MAJOR DESIGN FLAW

Ignore pro auto reviews!
By patriot76 on 06/08/13 17:01 PM (PDT)

Just bought "13" Crosstour. It was the only car that filled all our needs. Build quality is flawless. We are first time Honda owners. Loaded with tech goodies that all work as they are supposed to work, not like Ford's MY Touch by MicroCrap and GM's gouge you every month OnStar. If you are not a race driver "want a be" and don't want to spend 50k on a Benz or BMW show me a car that does what the Crosstour does without breaking a sweat.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$103 per month*