Comfortable Ride
By salesbob on
2012 Honda Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I traded my 2010 Accord EXL w/Navi with 80K miles for new 2012 Crosstour. I drive 30K a year. After 3 neck surgeries, I found I needed to sit a bit higher for comfort. I am 5"10. I tried the seats of various SUVs, vans, cars, etc. I sat in the CT and it was perfect. Right height and comfort. I already have 3K miles in 3 weeks. Mileage estimates were right on. I get 27-28 mph with the V-6 on the hwy, 22-23 mixed driving. Car has a unique style. I don't mind. Rear view camera and auto reverse mirrors are a nice plus. I purchased the cargo organizer for the hatch area. The car handles well but not as precise as the Accord. Navi is like previous Accord--easy to use.
Favorite Features
Rearview camera, cargo area/tray underneath the hatch floor, driver's seat, height of vehicle, AWD, and ease of getting in and out.
Suggested Improvements
The CT was just a bit pricey. Reduced pricing due to the introduction of 2013 model made it a good value. The build quality is good but the materials (carpeting for one) seemed less impressive than my Accord. However, I would recommend.