Used 2012 Honda Crosstour EX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Crosstour model:

Titanic with yacht engine
By byronebarnes

2012 Honda Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car back in July of 2012. Rides like a 5-series BMW, tight, strong, very smooth. Traction control on car is EXCELLENT. Idiot hit me in rear end very hard, few scrapes on back bumper, very strong car. Great on gas too, the only jab is the power in this car sucks. But if I wanted that, I would have bought a porsche, not a Honda. Even so, it would be nice to have at least 70 more hp in this 4 cycl. For sure when my lease is up, I'm getting the 6 cycl. Great car though, 4 REAL size people can sit in this car, and I mean 6'2" 200 lbs dudes and leave plenty of head and leg room. Cudos to Honda on this car, but please, MORE POWER in 2014.

Back-up camera. Traction control, LOUD horn, unlike other Hondas. Sound system rocks..standard too. Roominess. Different style and look than most cars. You dont see many of these on the road. Smooth solid ride, glides over harsh roads. Sunroof, and quietness from road and engine noise.

More power. Maybe a push start engine in future models.

• Sedan