Zippy Fun Hybrid
By PDX_CRZ on
2011 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback w/Nav (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I was shopping for a economy gas vehicle and had narrowed my choices down to a Fit or Scion xD when I saw the CRZ in the Honda show room.; I was instantly enamored. I was down-scaling from a large SUV to a small car I struggled with the idea of a two seater but quickly dismissed since I was keeping the SUV. I found the Prius “boring” and the Insight low resale. Previously owned utility type vehicles but decided it was time for a “fun” car. I settled on the Silver EX with Navi model. I’ve had the car 3 weeks and very pleased, 43 mpg hwy and with drive conscientious driving I get ~40 city; mileage keeps improving.
Favorite Features
High quality cloth interior, comfy seats, excellent instrument panel and driving efficiency tools, almost to the point of being a distraction. I’m even driving my other car more efficiently. Car is fun to drive and zippy; definitely not boring.
Suggested Improvements
Visibility, road noise, Navi system is just “ok”. I have found some aftermarkets Navis to have better usability features. Some reviewers mentioned “no leather” but most of the dealerships I shopped offered professional aftermarket leather for less cost than most manufacturers leather option price.