Lots of Room for a 2-Seater!
By heatherfeath on
2011 Honda CR-Z 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6M)
First off, I love my CRZ. We were on a waiting list to get one when they first came out. Test drove it, and it was instant love. Having had the car for about two years now, we still love it. Part of me wishes they would come out with a 4 seater version, but then I guess it would loose some of its appeal? There is a WHOLE lot of room in this tiny car. I kid you not, we bought a queen sized bed frame, mattress, etc (From Ikea of course -.-) and we fit it in the car?! Amazing. It also fits multiple full sized bikes, without taking off the wheels. I don't recommend it.. you might mark your interior plastics.. It's really fun to drive and great on gas. We easily average about 40mpg
Favorite Features
By far, the room. Fun to Drive. Easy on the eyes compared to most hybrids... it's got that sporty look. Interior design is spent only on the front seats. Well, there are only two seats of course, but it's nice to have a car that's made for the driver (and a friend).
Suggested Improvements
Ok. Onto the bad. I have two minor complaints about the car. 1) I agree about the headlights. They're not AS BAD as one reviewer makes them sound but they are sub-par. I can CLEARLY see where I am going, but sometimes we wonder if our headlights are on. That's not ok. But, I am just going to switch them out eventually. Easy fix. 2) My biggest gripe about this car. ITS SO LOW! I love low cars. I have a classic Camaro that sits just about as low as any other car. But it's the nose that's the problem here. I can't even park my car in the garage or drive way because it scrapes so bad. It scrapes going out of parking garages, parking lots, etc. Even with those issues, still love the car.