2011 Honda CR-Z Consumer Review: Best hybrid I have tested

2011 Honda CR-Z - Consumer Review

Best hybrid I have tested
By exf150owner on

2011 Honda CR-Z EX 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Tested/considered many hybrids. I love the tech of the Prius but just wanted something different and better looking. I love my little CRZ and smile every time I drive it. I had a couple in a prius pull up next to me to say how much they loved the car. Dont get me wrong the prius is a completely different vehicle with excllent storage , but if you want a great looking car that handles great, looks awesome and gets close to 40mpg real world this is for you!. Gauges are beautifull. Sound system is incredible. Reasonably low road noise. faste enough in sport mode. Excellent fit and finish.

Fit and finish is top notch. great stereo. great milage smooth over most bumps. Unique looking, gets attention. hatchback is usefull. brakes are great.

seats could be more comfortable. I have a new civic and it has different/more comfortable seats. has blind spots, dont know how i would fix that, but you get used to it by adjusting your mirrors better and looking through the lower part of the rear hatch. I wish it came with a center console but i think they left it as an option so as to accomodate larger drivers.