Just traded in my Honda CRZ after 2 years. Bought it new, not at all worth the 20k I paid. This is a car that has all the potential, but none of the thought process it needs to be unique and worth it. The interior is typical cheap crap that scratches VERY easy. Since the car is low to the ground, you'll mainly do this getting out of the car. The engine shuts off when you stop the car, and this car dents VERY EASY. Engine shutoff was getting worse in mine. Also, it's slow as hell. Get ready for insane blindspots in this car. The hatch is not positioned properly, so changing lanes on the highway/backing up will be, let's say..fun LOL. My new Dodge dart is faster and gets the same gas mileage.
The sound system is great in this car. The sub's provide the low end, and it has the USB hook-up for in IPod which is huge since it's not on many cars circa 2011/2012. The steering on this car improves in sport mode, to become tighter, allowing you a "sporty" feel to your ride. The guages are also very nice in this car.
- Air conditioning- When the car stops. It goes from cold to warm. (So don't get stuck anywhere on a hot day in traffic.)
- Sterring wheel/interior- cheap, scratches way too easy
- The engine shut off when you stop. It's wierd, seems pointless, (you can achieve good gas mileage without this) and the engine coming BACK ON gets worse the more miles you put onthis car.
- Blindspots- They are awful on this car
- Speed- This car is slow. When it's in economy mode, bikes or people on brisk jogs may pass you.
- Overall cheapness- Take this car apart- When all the plastic parts on it break off as you do, you'll wonder exactly why you paid 18-20,000 for it.