Very cheap and uncomfortable
By texlass63 on
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I finally decided to buy a Honda CR-V, not becaue I liked it any better than any of the others I had seen, but because I had grown tired of looking and it had most of what I wanted and it seemed to be fine when I took it for a test drive. The navigation system worked with easy commands which was great. After I purchased the vehicle the most annoying was that the sun visor didn't extend so I had the full sun in my face. The ride was very rough and the seats were very uncomfortable, and I had back issues by the end of the week. I traded the vehicle in and got a 2014 Nissan Rogue that I now love!
Favorite Features
Large center console compartment that was big enough to hold my purse. All of the storage compartments and the power of the engine was good for a 4 cylinder.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth technology is uselss in the CRV. It is a 3 step process just to make a call and that is only if you have a number pre-programmed in one of your speed dial lists and have made a voice tag for it. There is absolutely nothing intuitive about the bluetooth in this vehicle. You also cannot access the phonebook while you are driving so if you need to make a call to someone not on your speed dial list you will have to use your actual phone anyway. They also need to make the visor moveable so that it can slide and actually block the sun on the side. There also is no power liftgate option.