not what we expected
By rjb1122 on
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
We did not notice the road noise while the salesman drove with us and talked during the drive. We are also a disappointed in the lack of options included. We did not realize until after buying the car there is not even a homelink control for a garage door opener. The ride is quite stiff and the car seems to have a vibration above 60mph. We have taken the car back to the dealer for them to evaluate but no luck in solving the problem. We bought the car off the showroom floor and did not drive the specific car before purchase.
Favorite Features
Small size, easy to drive, can see out without blindspots.
Suggested Improvements
Improve features to include standard items in every other make in the 2014 market like garage door opener, better screen for backup camera, tire pressure guages to show the actual pressure (not just a warning light), and improved radio system. The designers seem to be equipping the car as if we are still in the 1980s. Also improve the feel of the drive to be more smooth and reduce road noise.
By kieran0325
on 05/13/14 11:24 AM (PDT)

I also noticed a "vibration" in the front end above 60 mph during the road test! I thought I was imagining things but I'm happy to see someone else mention it. I see a lot of people bemoaning the mpg also! maybe I better pick a Forester or CX-5!! help! :-0