2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Extremely pleased with everyth

2014 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

134,059 of 134,066 people found this review helpful
Extremely pleased with everything after 9 months search and comparison, RAV4, Mazda CX5 & CRV
By bsdink on

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

56 year old grandparents and mostly just the 2 of us and then our 2yr old grandson. I was looking for the best mpg med-small SUV with the most room, safety, quiet, and dependability. I was real close to getting the Mazda but I kept reading reviews of interior noise and back seat discomfort and I read too many complaints on the RAV4. I am more than pleased with the 2014 CRV. Comfort front and rear, good interior noise control & room, great ride, features,great gas mileage. In the first 1500 miles, the worst was(real) 24mpg with mostly town miles & best (real)33mpg highway with AC and packed full. I have no complaints! A feature that I did not know it had was the ability to downshift into 3rd.

safe, room, comfort, mpg, ride, features, quiet, looks

I am not an audioplhie and the premium sound system in the EX is good but I think they could improve that without much expense.
Recommend (134,059) (7)