2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Bluetooth is horrible!

2014 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Bluetooth is horrible!
By flygirl59 on

2014 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My biggest complaint is with the navigation system, which isn't user friendly and the Bluetooth has horrible reception. I can hear the caller ok, but they always say I sound like I'm underwater. I've had it into service several times and been unable to get it fixed, so I haven't even used it in over a year. $3000 upgrade is useless! I've since discovered the cars with the best Bluetooth our Cadillac and Toyota, then Kia. The transmission has jerked from day one, and I think it would be nice if the back hatch had an automatic button.

Favorite Features

Even though it's an SUV it's easy to get in and out of, more like a car. I love the heated leather seats and the dual control for heat and a/c. I like to see the temp outside. The ease of putting down the backseats is nice.

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth! Take notes from Cadillac, because they are doing it right! Improve the navigation system so it's more user friendly. It would be nice to have a compass. It would also be nice to have a button you can push to lower the back hatch.