Economical and Fun to drive! EX-L With Navi
By hondaloverma on
2014 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I went to a Honda dealership initially to look at a Crosstour, but to get one with Navigation was just a little beyond my financial reach. So I looked at the CR-V EX-L With Navigation and was pleasantly surprised. I've now owned it for 8 days and just shy of 1000 miles on it and I'm hooked! I Love it! Cargo space is nice and large, fit a huge box for a carpet steam cleaner with ease. And so far I'm getting high 20's low 30's for gas mileage. I admit I was a bit hesitant to buy the vehicle when I saw a couple reviews that people had complained about visibility at night with the 2013 model, but I have no trouble seeing at night what so ever with mine. Stereo, Navi & leather seats are great!
Favorite Features
Excellent sounding stereo, Navigation, high quality leather seats, rides nice, great gas mileage, moon roof, tons of cargo space, lots of storage between the front seats, nicely designed interior, roomy back seat, cargo cover. And it rides very nicely for what it is. I have to laugh at people who complain about the ride, it's a small SUV, its not going to ride like a car. Be realistic in your expectations. I love everything about mine, What can I say? I just love the whole vehicle!
Suggested Improvements
Not a fan of the tires that came with the car, they howl a bit at highway speeds. Will probably replace with some all season Toyo's to quiet down the highway ride. I wish Honda dealers would install Genuine Honda remote start. Went to 8 different dealerships in 2 states and not one of them would install a genuine Honda remote start so I'll be stuck with getting an aftermarket one installed instead.