2014 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: 2014 Honda CR-V 5DR 2WD LX

2014 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2014 Honda CR-V 5DR 2WD LX
By miamidave61 on

2014 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I leased my vehicle on October 11, 2013. My vehicle has almost 2000 miles. I have been leasing Honda vehicles for over 10 years and this is my first SUV. The ride is smooth and the road noise is low. When you need that extra pick up when entering a highway it responds well. The fabric seats are comfortable and my family say the back seats are comfortable too. The interior menu display screen is small. The trunk space is good. Overall I am very happy with my Honda CR-V.

Rear wide-View Camera

Add armrest for the front passenger seat. Add auto up/down window for front passenger. Add button inside to open up the rear trunk door. Make the menu display screen larger.
By misterfunky
on 12/24/13 07:37 AM (PST)

I just traded in a 2011 CR-V EX-L AWD for a 2014 CR-V EX-L AWD. The 2011 was a great car, a little slow when trying to get into traffic on a highway, especially if you had more than one person in the car, but it was a great car. This new model seems very similar, maybe a little better features wise, however my MPG droped significantly. The 2011 averages 25 MPG combined, the 2014 is only getting 16, per it's onboard computer. That's a huge drop! It's a three yeard lease, so the decrease could end up costing me many thousands over the life of the lease. I have only had the car for two months, so I don't quite know what to do.