Great Small SUV
By southpaw3 on
2013 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I have had my EX-L with nav for two weeks and am very happy with my purchase. It is very comfortable and a pleasure to drive. Much has been said about sluggish acceleration but I find the acceleration to be great for this type of vehicle and I think Honda got it right balancing responsiveness and fuel economy. It's great having the Econ option for greater fuel economy too. I don't find road noise to be a problem at all and think the car is well insulated. As to the complaints about the sound system, it could be better but I am pleased with it. Again, I didn't buy this car expecting a luxury sound. I highly recommend this CR-V.
Favorite Features
I really like the comfortable seats, smooth ride, Econ option, build quality, styling, finish, i-MID features, large back-up camera on nav screen, back seat fold down mechanism, and great cargo capacity.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice to have projector headlamps and side-mirror turn signals like foreign models but it's not a big deal. A better subwoofer would be welcome. That's it.