2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Fantastic Gas Mileage!

2013 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Fantastic Gas Mileage!
By zarakand on

2013 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the car just took a trip from Chicago to Virginia in it and averaged 41mpg according to the onboard computer. When I did the math manually using gallons and miles from the odometer it came out to 40.2mpg. For an SUV that is amazing! Now, I used to drive a Prius for work so I'm always watching my driving patterns and am fairly gentle on the gas. On this trip I drove about 60-65mph most of the drive and set cruise control on several occasions. I absolutely love the car and it's big upgrade from my Honda Fit.

The gas mileage and the driving feedback. It's got green bars on the side of the speedometer, which help you learn to drive better. Many cars have instant mpg feedback, but this little green light helps bring attention to your driving quite a bit!

The main thing I'd like to change is allow me to view the back-up camera at any time not just reversing. I also would like to be able to turn the radio on and off from the steering wheel instead of the central power button at the top of the radio.