2013 Honda CR-V 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Drove them all chose a

2013 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Drove them all chose a Honda
By soccermom4ever on

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

First we test drove just about every SUV made and kept notes on accessories and price of each one. I never gave them my name just took their business card.Also noted if the sales guy was high pressure. Our choice was narrowed by comfort, style, accessories and cost. When it came down to it the Honda was by far the best deal. Everytime I changed from cloth to leather and back or navigation no navigation, AutoNation Lewisville had lots of choices. Our sales guy Jim Ross gave us the grand tour of the vehicle before our test drive. There was no pressure, we asked him questions and he let us talk through the differences.

Favorite Features

Husband loves the three view choice on backup camera. The heated height adjustable leather seats and sunroof are great on cool mornings. Of course the handsfree phone and passenger armrests are pretty handy as well.

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement would be getting to your call list easier while driving
By rwalters1
on 12/20/14 15:29 PM (PST)

unless your large on the back side, I can't imagine you found those seats to be comfortable. Are you kidding me?